Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I MADE IT

Well, after 24 hours of travel, 3 flights, and about 4 hours of sleep, I have officially made it to Kenya! We landed around 10:30pm Kenya time and spent the night at Mayfield Missionary Guest House here in Nairobi. Nairobi reminds me so much of Lima, Peru! After breakfast Teresa and I have another 3 hours of travel to our home in Nakuru. Patrick, Teresa's hired driver, will come pick us up around 10am (I'm hoping all our bags will fit in her car) and then we'll head to Nakuru. On our way home we'll be traveling through The Great Rift Valley, where I might get to see some wild zebra!! Well...this is it, the start to my exciting new adventure!! 
Thank you to everyone for all the prays! Sending love from Kenya...many pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment