Friday, May 24, 2013

Home Sweet Nakuru!

Well, I'm finally home in Nakuru! Yesterday we traveled from Nairobi to Nakuru, stopping in Delemare for a yummy delicious Indian lunch where I saw some cute little monkeys and these HUGE ugly storks. I also got to see The Great Rift Valley, approximately 6,000 kilometres (3,700 mi) in length, and it runs from northern Syria to central Mozambique in South East Africa. I also got to see wild zebra, waterbuck, gazelle, and baboons! It was awesome!! I was so glad when we finally made it home. I'm settled in and unpacked. Today we're resting and taking it easy, and going grocery shopping. Tomorrow I get to go to the girls home!!! I'm so ready to meet all the girls and start spending time with them. This is going to be a very exciting 6 months! Keep me in your prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment